Territory Manager – Michiana (MI, IN) – US
The position of Territory Manager for Michiana (MI, IN), US is responsible for the rental of light-duty trucks from PTR’s fleet in the states of Michigan and Indiana through the achievement of opportunity-based sales goals. This established territory is growing rapidly and is full of opportunities. We are looking for an ambitious salesperson willing to put in hard work to continue building an existing book of business. We are built on providing excellent service and providing premier vehicles to a variety of industries: construction, oil & gas, electrical, wind & solar, and telecom. This career position requires strong communication skills, product knowledge, and the ability to cultivate/build long-term relationships. Compensation package including base, commission, company truck, laptop, cell phone, and travel allowance. This role reports to the VP of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve business targets through effective management of our Michiana (MI, IN) Territory and providing excellent service to our customers.
- Obtain new customer accounts and expand current customer accounts.
- Effectively pitch to both small-medium sized regional accounts, as well as large corporate and national accounts.
- Work with sales support, and accounting teams to efficiently manage all accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining deep knowledge and understanding of each product line PTR offers.
- Ability to effectively establish relationships and meet in person with customers.
- Emphasize the features and benefits of PTR’s product offering, add-ons, and customization options.
- Perform product demonstrations while on-site at customer locations.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for territory growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of light to medium duty truck rental and/or sales experience preferred.
- Ability to convert prospects into closed sales.
- Strong sales reporting and analysis skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to effectively interact with personnel from all aspects of the business unit.
- Proactive and decisive contributor for the business with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, anticipate obstacles, developments, and problems by looking ahead to effectively execute responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, logical, manner in formal and informal situations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Energetic and honest individual with high ethical standards.
- Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent organization and follow through skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Living in Midwest US preferred to effectively service the customer base.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (eligible Day 1)
- 401K with match (eligible after 90 days)
- Full On-Site Gym and Wellness Coach/Trainer available during the workday
- Auto, Tire, Car Detailing Discounts
- Yearly Stipend for PTR Gear/Swag
- AND MUCH MORE!