The Software Developer is responsible for maintaining current systems and being involved in process improvement of all systems. The Software Developer will design, develop, evaluate, and test software applications for deployment. The Software Developer will be involved in the continuous improvement initiatives across the entire organization. This role reports directly to the Director of Continuous Improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software.
- Direct system testing and validation procedures.
- Complete software programming and document all development.
- Maintain reporting dashboards and monthly reporting needs.
- Work with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Remain current with company software technologies.
- Provide monthly or as needed updates on the software development queue.
- Testing, design, and integration of all software systems.
- Collaborate with departments to implement new enhancements or software to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist in implementation of new software as needed.
- Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Observe user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software.
- Maintain Development queue and attend CI User Group Meetings
- Backup the Help Desk as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- Attend a minimum of 10 hours of annual software training to stay up to date.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Works wells in a team environment.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Understand multiple programming languages.
- SQL and relational database experience.
- Power BI experience a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (eligible Day 1)
- 401K with match (eligible after 90 days)
- Generous Profit-Sharing Program (eligible after 1 year)
- Full On-Site Gym and Wellness Coach/Trainer available during the workday
- Auto, Tire, Car Detailing Discounts
- Yearly Stipend for PTR Gear/Swag
- AND MUCH MORE!