The Maintenance Technician performs ongoing facility maintenance and completing repairs on equipment. This role will also be a back up to our Shop Technicians as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and repair machines, mechanical equipment
- Fix or replace faulty electrical switches, outlets, and circuit breakers.
- Inspect and diagnose problems and figure out the best way to correct them.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines and equipment run smoothly.
- Moving/spraying weeds/landscape maintenance
- Assist in the body shop as needed; removing damaged fenders, panels, and repair/replace as necessary (training will be provided)
- 3-5 years of facility maintenance required
- Technical expertise
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Ability to handle a fast pace environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (eligible Day 1)
- 401K with match (eligible after 90 days)
- Generous Profit-Sharing Program (eligible after 1 year)
- Full On-Site Gym and Wellness Coach/Trainer available during the workday
- Auto, Tire, Car Detailing Discounts
- Yearly Stipend for PTR Gear/Swag
- AND MUCH MORE!